Healthy eating menu for every day ..
A healthy diet is the key to well-being and a slim body. If you follow its simple principles, you can lose weight, improve your health, and cleanse your body of toxins. To reap the benefits of a healthy diet, you need to stick to it throughout your life.
first of all, you need to find out which foods should be present in the diet, and which should be discarded. Thus, it will be possible to compose a menu and not deviate from the correct diet. Healthy food: a menu for every day.
Healthy eating menu for every day
Avoid fast food, smoked foods, sweets, flour, peeled white rice.
Eat as many seasonal fruits and vegetables as possible.
Substitute one made from whole wheat for wheat bread.
..try to use honey instead of sugar.
Follow your drinking regimen. You need to drink at least 2-2.5 liters of clean water per day.
Limit strong coffee and sugar intake.
Avoid sugary carbonated drinks categorically.
..try to enrich your diet with foods that are a source of animal and vegetable protein.
Steam, boil and bake. Eat vegetables as often as possible raw.
Replace regular salt with sea or Himalayan salt.
..be careful with alcoholic drinks, because they are high in calories and stimulate the appetite.
What products should be throw away on the PP
Proper nutrition means avoiding foods that lead to fat deposition, slagging the body and slowing down the metabolism
You should eliminate these things from your diet:
Chips, crackers, salted nuts.
Semi-finished products in the form of instant noodles, pancakes, Donut.
Bakery products based on yeast and wheat flour.
Fried and smoked dishes.
Store-bought sauces, ketchups, mayonnaise.
Fast food, sausages, sausages.
Store-bought juices and sweet carbonated drinks.
How to create a healthy food menu for the week
There should be no special difficulties with the selection of the menu, the main thing is to know the basic principles of proper nutrition. You need to create a separate list of products and distribute them by day. Keep in mind that you should not skip Breakfast in any case. Moreover, it should be balanced and satisfying. To prepare dinner, you need to give preference to protein products and fresh vegetables. A healthy diet does not prohibit snacking. Fruits, dried fruits, and nuts are ideal for this purpose. Drink as much clean water as possible, replace black tea with green tea, do not forget about fresh fruits and juices.
PRODUCT /to/ REPLACEMENT
Vegetable oil /to/ Cold-pressed olive oil
Canned fruit /to/ Frozen fruit
Coffee /to/ Herbal tea
Seasonings /to/ Cream
Fresh herbs and spices /to/ Almond milk
Red meat /to/ Bird
Soda (drink) /to/ Carbonated water
Sugar /to/ Stevia
White potatoes /to/ Sweet potato
White rice /to/ Wild rice
Egg /to/ Egg whites
Yeast breadS /to/ prouted grains
Everyday menu for the whole family with recipes healthy eating menu for every day
- Breakfast: scrambled eggs with 2 proteins and 1 yolk, a slice of whole grain bread with cheese, fresh or green tea.
- Snack: fruits (apple, banana, pear), yogurt.
- Lunch: vegetable soup with a slice of whole grain bread, buckwheat or pearl barley porridge with butter, fish baked with vegetables.
- Second snack: baked apple, low-fat cottage cheese with honey.
- Dinner: chicken fillet with bell pepper and onion, a glass of low-fat kefir.
- Breakfast: oatmeal with dried fruits and grated apple, tea or coffee.
- Snack: salad of fresh tomatoes and cucumbers with herbs, a slice of cheese.
- Lunch: borscht, baked potatoes with butter and natural spices, vegetable salad.
- Second snack: curd mass with cottage cheese, green tea.
- Dinner: grilled vegetables, steamed fish cakes.
- Breakfast: buckwheat porridge with milk, yeast-free bread sandwich with cheese, tea or coffee without sugar.
- Snack: a slice of apple casserole.
- Lunch: fish soup, a slice of rye bread, stewed veal with vegetables.
- Second snack: fruit salad
- Dinner: steamed vegetables, chicken cutlet, low-fat homemade yogurt.
- Breakfast: an omelet of 3 proteins, 1 yolk and milk, a slice of rye bread with butter.
- Snack: apple, banana, yogurt.
- Second snack: cheese cakes, green tea.
- Dinner: baked potatoes with olive oil, boiled seafood (mussels, shrimps).
- Breakfast: banana-curd casserole, apple, fresh.
- Snack: slice of cheese, coffee, apple.
- Lunch: chicken broth, carrots, broccoli or steamed cauliflower, boiled fish, a slice of rye bread.
- Second Snack: A fruity, thick smoothie with a handful of nuts.
- Dinner: turkey with fresh seasonal vegetable salad.
- Breakfast: couscous with honey, nuts and raisins, green tea or coffee.
- Snack: apple, bread with cheese and tomato.
- Lunch: buckwheat with stewed mushrooms, carrots and onions, baked hake.
- Second snack: natural juice jelly, cheese cakes.
- Dinner: vinaigrette, boiled fillet.
- Breakfast: buckwheat, boiled egg, bread with cheese, coffee.
- Snack: dried fruits, apple, green tea.
- Lunch: soup with lentils, bulgur, boiled beef, cabbage and carrot salad.
- Second snack: cheese cakes, banana.
- Dinner: omelet with tomatoes, seafood.
Nutrition menu options for healthy eating menu for every day
Metabolism in women is not as fast as in men, due to less muscle mass. This means that the need for calories is reduced by 15%. but a woman’s body has a special need for certain vitamins (A, E, C). Them shortage can cause various health problems, in particular to the oppression of reproductive function. This is why most diets can negatively affect the female body. PP for women should be based on the use of fresh fruits, vegetables, low-fat protein products. Special attention should be paid to the sources of omega-3 fatty acids.
For salad dressing, you need to use olive and flaxseed oil. Breakfast must be dense (porridge, scrambled eggs, yogurt). It is advisable to eat meat for lunch or fish, fresh vegetables. Dinner should be light.
Proper nutrition for men is an important factor on which the state of health and general well-being depends. For every representative of the stronger sex, PP is also a source of energy. A balanced menu will allow you to keep fit without harming your health. You can make adjustments in the menu – it all depends on how active the man is. Age plays a significant role. The basis of the diet should be proteins, fats and carbohydrates. For the normal functioning of the body, vitamins and minerals are needed, so the menu should contain vegetables, fruits, cereals, meat, fish, nuts.
Eating a teenager is not much different from a healthy menu that is intended for adults. At this age, the child needs to eat a balanced diet. The diet should be dominated by foods rich in vitamins and minerals. If the child has a tendency to be overweight, high-calorie foods will have to be eliminated from the menu. Breakfast should be given special attention. It can consist of milk porridge, omelet, cottage cheese with fruit. For lunch, be sure to use first courses, side dishes with meat and vegetables. The main focus should be on protein foods. It is also important to find an alternative to store-bought sweets. You can replace them with honey, dried fruits, homemade marmalade, marshmallows. Dark chocolate, natural jams, jellies, puddings are welcome. Dates, dried apricots, walnuts, raisins, bananas, apples are ideal as snacks.
- Breakfast: oatmeal in water with raisins and apples, green tea or coffee.
- Snack: a slice of cheese and a handful of nuts.
- Lunch: vegetable soup, steamed chicken fillet, salad of cabbage, carrots, herbs and olive oil.
- Second snack: curd casserole, fresh.
- Dinner: seafood or lightly salted fish, two-egg omelet, kefir.
- Breakfast: buckwheat porridge with a slice of butter, a slice of cheese with rye bread and tomato, tea or coffee.
- Snack: dried fruits, apple.
- Lunch: bean soup, steamed cutlets, wild rice with olive oil.
- Second snack: casserole, yogurt.
- Dinner: salad of daikon radish, carrots, boiled eggs and herbs, shrimp.
- Breakfast: cheese cakes, apple, coffee or tea.
- Snack: whole grain bread sandwich with cheese, dried fruits, green tea.
- Lunch: soup with minced chicken and veal meatballs, buckwheat with sauerkraut, baked fish.
- Second snack: yogurt, banana.
- Dinner: baked turkey with a salad of cucumbers, tomatoes, fresh herbs, linseed or olive oil.
- Breakfast: 3 egg omelet (2 whites, 1 yolk), stewed vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, onions, green peas), tea.
- Snack: fruit salad, coffee with a sandwich (rye bread with a slice of bread).
- Lunch: salmon fish soup, rice with vegetables, fresh seasonal vegetables.
- Second snack: curd casserole, dried fruits, green tea.
- Dinner: baked fish, low-fat yogurt.
- Breakfast: whole-grain oatmeal porridge with grated apple and honey, coffee with a slice of cheese.
- Snack: curd casserole, fresh.
- Lunch: borscht, salad of Chinese cabbage, fresh herbs and olive oil, boiled chicken fillet.
- Second snack: baked apple, green tea.
- Dinner: steamed broccoli, Brussels sprouts or cauliflower, steamed fishcake.
- Breakfast: cottage cheese with fruit and honey, coffee or tea.
- Snack: apple, cheese and tomato sandwich.
- Lunch: bulgur with champignons, seaweed, baked fish.
- Second snack: baked apple, low-fat homemade yogurt.
- Dinner: salad of boiled chicken fillet,undefined eggs, cucumbers and herbs.
- Breakfast: buckwheat porridge with stewed vegetables, coffee with a slice of cheese.
- Snack: salad of oranges, apples, kiwi.
- Lunch: mushroom soup, chicken breast with Korean carrots.
- Second snack: curd casserole with raisins, green tea.
- Dinner: grapefruit, steamed fish with vegetables.
How to calculate the calorie content of ready meals
Healthy food menu for every day. During heat treatment, products are fried or evaporated. Cereals, meat and vegetables change their volume, but their calorie content remains unchanged. For example, if you want to cook a chicken breast (200 g), after you boil it, its weight will decrease to 150 g, but the calorie content will be the same. After you count the products and prepare the dish, you need to weigh it and recount it.
List of Budget Foods for Healthy Eating menu for every day
Proper nutrition is simple and affordable. To feel good and keep your weight down, you can cook simple yet healthy meals.
The list of budget products includes: Cereals (oatmeal, rice, buckwheat, barley).
- Legumes (beans, peas, lentils).
- Whole grain bread or crispbread.
- Vegetables (beets, carrots, onions, radishes, cabbage).
- Fresh herbs (dill, parsley, lettuce, basil).
- Low-fat meats (chicken fillet), fish (hake, pollock).
- Dairy products (cottage cheese, kefir, fermented baked milk, homemade yoghurt).
- Seasonal fruits (apples, pears, oranges, grapefruits, kiwi).
- Seasonal berries (strawberries, raspberries, currants, cherries, blackberries).